FortlAN always enjoys being able to be a part of the Fort Wayne community. One of our main avenues to do this, is by hosting a charity raffle. We are asking you to give back a little by donating non-perishable food and hygiene items. In return, we will be giving away some high end PC gear and more!
Give some love to our sponsors who have graciously donated items so we can give them to you. Send them a thank you and follow them on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Charity Raffle Rules
- Charity Raffle Drawing: Around 3:00 pm, Sunday
- Must be present to collect the prize!
- Donation Cutoff: 2:00 pm, Sunday.
- For every 5 non-perishable food items brought (limit 50) you’ll get one raffle ticket towards the charity raffle.
- Personal hygiene items are encouraged too!
- Staff and volunteers are allowed to participate.
- All food donations benefit the local Three Nails Project of Northeast Indiana.